Polycom Soundpoint IP320 SIP
The Polycom Soundpoint IP 320 two-line SIP phone delivers superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP320 has a single 10/100 ethernet port, so it is perfect for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways, and break rooms, as well as various wall-mounted deployments.
- Excellent sound quality – Polycom acoustic Clarity technology enable crystalclear simultaneous hands-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
- Enterprise-grade feature set
– Two lines
– Full-duplex speakerphone
– Easy to read, 102 x 33 pixel graphical LCD
– Support of shared lines, presence, 3-way local conferencing, and distinctice call threatment
– XHTML micro-browser for web applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
– Remote, Zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
– Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Broad interoperability – Certified to support a rich set of features with a vareity of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms and to interoperate with Microsoft Live Communications server for telephony and presence.
- Choice of power options – Built-in, auto-sensing, IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Can also be powered by external AC adapter.
Enkel ingelogde klanten die dit product gekocht hebben, kunnen een beoordeling schrijven.