GXV3662 series is a powerful vandal-resistant and weather-proof dome IP camera of outstanding performance and quality. Its advanced ISP (Image Sensor Processor) powered with state-of-the-art auto-exposure/auto-white-balance algorithm and a high quality lens, ensures high fidelity video quality that matches digital still camera color grade in a wide range of light environments.
It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression (720p HD) with excellent image clarity, industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, IR-CUT switch for color or black & white operation mode, and advanced security protection.
The GXV3662 can be managed with GSurf (Grandstream’s intuitive FREE video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously) as well as other ONVIF compliant video management systems. It also offers an advanced and flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other monitoring systems. The GXV3662 is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance application in outdoor environments.
- High quality 1.2 Megapixels or 3.1 Megapixels CMOS sensor and lens
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p resolutions
- Alarm input & output, audio input & output
- SD slot for local storage, 24MB pre/post event recording buffer
- Support Motion Detection and Notification on PC Client
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Embedded video analytics and SIP/VoIP support
- Support both variable bit rate and variable frame rate
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full Onvif conformance with extensions in the near future
Enkel ingelogde klanten die dit product gekocht hebben, kunnen een beoordeling schrijven.