The Grandstream UCM6116 is an advanced easy to manage IP PBX appliance for the SMB market with 2 FXS and 16 FXO Ports. Operating an enhanced version of Asterisk, the UCM6116 includes advanced voice, video, data and mobility features without additional licensing or software fees.
The Grandstream UCM6116 is a powerful IP PBX appliance that supports up to 500 users, 60 concurrent calls, 3 conference bridges, and 32 conference participants. The UCM6116 features LAN/WAN Gigabit network port with integrated PoE, up to 50 SIP trunk accounts with flexible call routing control, 2 FXS ports for fax or analog phones, 2 FXO ports for POTS lines, large 4GB onboard Flash memory and virtually unlimited peering for multi-site deployment.
The UCM6116 features automated discovery and Zero Configuration smart provisioning of various SIP endpoints such as IP phones, and IP cameras, allowing resellers, installers, and SMB end-users to quickly and easily install and operate this VoIP business communications system with little training.
The UCM6116 has broad SIP interoperability with major Internet telephony service providers and SIP trunk providers, as well as the vast majority of SIP phones and other SIP devices on the market.
Features and Functions
- Analog Telephone FXS Ports – 2 ports
- PSTN Line FXO Ports – 16 ports
- Network Interfaces – Single 10M/100M/1000M RJ45 Ethernet ports with integrated PoE Plug
- Peripheral Ports – USB, SD
- Voice and Fax Codecs – G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM; T.38
- Video Codecs – H.264, H.263, H.263+
- Network Protocols – TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, SSH, HTTP/HTTPS, PPPoE, SIP (RFC3261), STUN, SRTP, TLS
- Call Features – Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom and etc
Enkel ingelogde klanten die dit product gekocht hebben, kunnen een beoordeling schrijven.