Beschikbaar via nabestelling
The GXV3504 offers an excellent solution for IP enabling of traditional analog cameras for professional surveillance environments. A next generation IP video server/encoder with powerful innovations, it packs a number of cutting edge technologies for best in class, flexibility and scaleability.
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- 1 or 4 Analog video inputs (BNC) and 1 or 4 alarm input & outputs
- Audio input and output, RS485/232, PTZ control
- 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer per port
- USB 2.0 port and SD slot for storage/wireless network card
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Embedded video analytics including motion (up to 16 target areas) & video loss detection
- SIP/VoIP support for two-way audio communications and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 12 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers
- Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the Internet or corporate network.( GSurf Free Download)
Enkel ingelogde klanten die dit product gekocht hebben, kunnen een beoordeling schrijven.