The Grandstream GXV3611 indoor fixed dome IP camera provides an unobtrusive indoor solution that can be easily mounted on walls or ceilings for maximum surveillance protection.
Ideal for advanced surveillance requiring razor sharp image clarity and archived video used for investigative purposes, the Grandstream GXV3611_HD camera includes a 2-Megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor and advanced lens while delivering multi-rate H.264 real-time video streaming with a maximum resolution of 1,600 x 900 and at frame rate of up to 25fps.
Using GSurf, Grandstream’s free video management software, businesses can monitor and control up to 36 cameras simultaneously. Retail stores, restaurants, campuses, casinos, apartment buildings and business offices looking for a cost-effective, open standard surveillance solution can easily implement these two new indoor cameras for 24×7 security protection of people and assets.
With SIP/VoIP support, business owners can also stream all monitoring activity to a mobile or video phone, from anywhere in the world, using the GXV3611’s 2-way audio and video streaming capability.
Features & Functions
- High quality 2-Megapixel CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-rate (variable bit rate and frame rate) real-time streaming using H.264 or Motion JPEG at 720p resolution
- Integrated microphone and speaker and SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio communications as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Integrated smoke detector
- Support sensor alarm input and relay output
- Support 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Support motion detection and alert notification
- Support watermark for security authentication
- Support IE and Firefox Web browsers
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
Enkel ingelogde klanten die dit product gekocht hebben, kunnen een beoordeling schrijven.